HELPFUL SUPPORT FOR STARTING Corlanor® TO TREAT YOUR CHRONIC HEART FAILURE
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT CHRONIC HEART FAILURE and Corlanor®
- How severe is my chronic heart failure?
- Should I cut back on or change any of my daily activities?
- What is Corlanor®?
- How should I take Corlanor®?
- How does Corlanor® work?
- What are the side effects of Corlanor®?
- What are the side effects of my other chronic heart failure medications?
- Which lifestyle changes should I make to help manage my chronic heart failure?
- How should I track my chronic heart failure symptoms?
- Who should I contact if my symptoms or side effects get worse?
GENERAL INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
The Corlanor® Support Program provides information about support services for providers & patients.
If you need additional assistance paying for Corlanor® the following patient assistance programs may be able to help. Eligibility criteria may apply.
Amgen Safety Net Foundation is a nonprofit patient assistance program that helps qualifying uninsured patients access Amgen medicines at no cost. Visit www.AmgenSafetyNetFoundation.com or call 1-888-762-6436 to see if you qualify.
The Extra Help Program: is designed to help eligible Medicare Part D patients with high out of pocket costs. Contact this program directly by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213
For more information call 1-844-6CORLANOR
Monday through Friday, 9AM - 9PM ET